The group entered the mansion after hints to use against witches, and the story goes on...
Quest Details Edit
|Stage||Stamina||Exp||Gila||Reward 1||Reward 2||Reward 3|
|1||7||7||100-140||Longsword +2||Knight's Shield +2||(C) Alchemist Lv4 (Earth)|
|2||7||7||100-140||Jade Bracelet +2||Full Plate Armor +2||(C) Libra Witch Lv4 (Water)|
|3||7||7||100-140||Magician Clothes +2||Whip +2||(C) Demon Lv4 (Fire)|
|4||7||7||100-140||Magic Shield +2||Knife +2||(C) Chronos Lv4 (Wind)|
|5||7||7||100-140||Apron +2||(C) Omohikane Lv4 (Water)||(C) Sarasvati Lv4 (Fire)|
|Boss||Scorpio Guard (HP: 23000)||(UC) Rukia of Jade Blade Lv1 (Wind)|
|Navi's quotes at ending|
- Sir Knight! I've found something big!
- This old book talks of how to defeat witches!
- It seems that witches, when exposed to strong sunlight, will turn to ash!
- For supposedly immortal witches, this is really quite a simple weakness.
- The witches seems to be in a secret room hidden at Heroes'Cemetery behind this Abandoned Mansion. Let's find them and take back the treasure.
|List of Mega Bosses you can encounter|
|Anywhere you go, Mega Bosses you can encounter is only determined by the last quest you have access to.|
|Previous Quest: Fountain of Spirits (11)||Next Quest: Heroes' Cemetery (13)|