FANDOM


IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a work in progress page. Some info, specifically rewards, might be wrong and/or incomplete due to cards/equipments not being implemented yet or due to mistranslations. Nonetheless, required combat strength, base costs and location of necklaces/rings are probably correct. Your help is welcomed to improve our listings and knowledge (by using the comment section).
Source: Japanese wiki / Google translation



General Informations Edit

  • The page content come, at first, from the JP wiki. Since some drops changed on our version, we may miss some drop in our list, and some unconfirmed drop may not exist.
  • Exploration is a feature unlocked after your character reach level 20.
  • It consists of sending up to 3 units, each containing at most 8 different cards, to various dungeons to get rewards : card's experience, cards and equipments, including exclusive rings and necklaces.
  • The cards assigned in units will be removed from "Card Deck" screen (note that you can replace cards only during "waiting" status).
  • You can't use the same two cards in a unit, even if their evolution status are different.
  • At the beginning, there is only one continent available. When you complete all marked ★ dungeons in the continent with, at least, a Success, a new continent is available for exploration.
  • Some locations have cards limitations : on attribute (only earth, only water, etc), on type (no physical, no magical), on rarity (only common, no rare, etc), on evolution status (non evolved, no first-stage of evolution, etc).

More Informations Edit

+Combat Strength

  • Combat Strength is calculated for each card in the unit independently.
  • Base Combat Strength of a card is Attack damage + Skill damage : this is the number shown in Total Combat Strength while you organize your unit.
  • Combat Strength of a card is Base Combat Strength + Exploration Skills Effects : we remove the decimal part here, the result is effective in Total Combat Strength only after you picked a destination, when you are about to send your unit.
  • If you have 2 or more special cards with an exploration skill that increase the Combat Strength, simply add the bonus together and then do the maths.
  • Total Combat Strength of the whole unit is the sum of Combat Strength of each cards in the unit.
  • In case you have a card which increase the Combat Strength by a certain amount (like the Chariot or Storm Princess Erika), simply add the amount in last, after all other calculations have been made.

   Show an Example   

  • We are sending a unit containing the following cards :
Card Attr. Base Combat Strength Exploration Skill
Chariot Level 1 Fire 1 + 800 = 801 Combat Strength +5000
(4M) Pure Girl Marin++ L1 Water 2986 + 5972 = 8958 Water Combat Strength +30%
(2M) Staff Officer Salas+ L40 Water 5063 + 7522 = 12585 none
(4M) Weapon Master Riza++ L1 Fire 2144 + 4288 = 6432 All Combat Strength +20%
  • Total Combat Strength while organizing your unit (before you picked any destination) is
801 + 8958 + 12585 + 6432 = 28776
  • Now let's calculate Combat Strength affected by Exploration Skills :
  • Chariot : affected by exploration skill of Weapon Master Riza (+20% → x1.2)
801 x 1.2 = 961.2 → 961
  • Pure Girl Marin++ : affected by Weapon Master Riza (+20%) and by her own skill (+30%), in total +50% → x1.5
8958 x 1.5 = 13437
  • Staff Officer Salas+ : affected by Weapon Master Riza (+20%) and Pure Girl Marin (+30%), in total +50% → x1.5
12585 x 1.5 = 18877.5 → 18877
  • Weapon Master Riza++ : affected by her own skill (+20% → x1.2)
6432 x 1.2 = 7718.4 → 7718
  • Total Combat Strength (shown when you are about to send your unit) : affected by Chariot (+5000)
(961 + 13437 + 18877 + 7718) + 5000 = 45993 (et Voilà!)

+Gilas Cost

  • Gilas cost is calculated for each card in the unit independently.
  • Gilas cost of a card is (Cost of the card^2 x Exploration Base Cost) (evolution and level of the card don't affect it).
  • Each destination has its own Exploration Base Cost.
  • The cost of the whole expedition will be the sum of all the cards in the unit, on which we then remove the cost reduction % (the decimal part is truncated on the result) thanks to exploration skill "Cost Reduction" of some cards (like the Cart or Ghostly Apparition Mea).
  • If you have 2 or more special cards that reduce the exploration cost, simply add the bonus together (upper limit is 80%) and then do the maths.

   Show an Example   

  • We are sending a unit containing the following cards in Hantata Fountain (Exploration Base Cost = 5) :
Card Cost Exploration Skill
Cart+ Level 19 6 Cost Reduction by 25%
Dubious Fox Shun-Lan++ Level 8 23 none
Ice Killer Maid Hyoka Level 37 16 Cost Reduction by 10%
  • Gilas Cost of each cards will be :
  • Cart+ :
6^2 x 5 = 36 x 5 = 180
  • Dubious Fox Shun-Lan++ :
23^2 x 5 = 529 x 5 = 2645
  • Ice Killer Maid Hyoka :
16^2 x 5 = 256 x 5 = 1280
  • Total Gilas Cost : affected by the exploration skills of the cart (-25%) and Ice Killer Maid Hyoka (-10%), in total -35% → x0.65
(180 + 2645 + 1280) x 0.65 = 2668.25 → 2668

+Failure, Success or Great Success ?

  • Each location has a Required Combat Strength.
  • If you send a unit with a Total Combat Strength below the required value, you get a Failure.
  • If you send a unit with a Total Combat Strength above the required value, you get a Success or a Great Success.
  • The % chance of Great Success is 20x(Total Combat Strength / Required Combat Strength). It means you have 20% chance to get a Great Success with a unit that have the exact Required Combat Strength, and that 5 times the amount of Required Combat Strength is necessary to have a 100% chance of Great Success.
  • If you have a special card in your unit that increase the chance of Great Success (like the Amulet), simply add it to your % chance of Great Success (example: you have 50% chance of Great Success, your special card is adding 8% chance of Great Success : in total you have 58% chance!).
  • Not all the possible rewards will be granted upon Failure, Success or Great Success (Good luck!).

+Rewards

  • Card's Experience:
    • Dungeon experience is given to each cards regardless the number of cards in the unit.
    • Bonuses from cards with an exploration skill that increase the achieved experience (like the Sextant or Another World Wisdom HD7) are added together and multiplicate the experience given by the dungeon.
    • Dungeon experience becomes about 20% (x0.2) on a Failure.
    • Dungeon experience rises to 120% (x1.2) on a Great Success.
    • The decimal part of the result is truncated (rounded down).
    • Example: we send a unit in Token Forest (exp=2) with at least a Sextant+ (+20% → x1.2)
      • Failure: 2 x 1.2 x 0.2 = 0.48 → 0 exp/card
      • Success: 2 x 1.2 x 1 = 2.4 → 2 exp/card
      • Great Success: 2 x 1.2 x 1.2 = 2.88 → 2 exp/card
      • Great Success with also Little Devil Camus (+5% achieved experience, in total +25% → x1.25): 2 x 1.25 x 1.2 = 3 exp/card
  • cards, equipments... to be completed...

+Special Cards (those with an exploration skill)

  • Some cards have special abilites : combat strength increased, time of exploration reduced, chance of great success increased, etc... You can find a complete list on the Exploration Skills List.
  • The upper limit of reducing exploration time and costs is 80%, even if your cards special skills in total exceeds it.

+Locations with cards limitations

  • Cards Limitations in dungeons are ruling : you cannot send a Earth card in a dungeon which forbid it, you can only send Fire cards in a dungeon that is restrictive to it, you cannot send a card which type is Physical in a dungeon that doesn't allow it, and so on...
  • In case you don't respect the rules, the game will show a warning and you will not be able to send the unit.
  • Short list of all dungeons with a limitation on cards :
Continent Dungeon Cards limitation Req. CS*
C3
Geunt Wilderness
Ruibere Water Source No Magical > 60,000
Grujin Village No Physical > 60,000
C5
Shaid Peninsula
Kuromate Temple Remain Only Fire > 100,000
Ramoon Wetlands Only Water > 100,000
Natiu Graveyard Only Earth > 100,000
Tatain Windhole Only Wind > 100,000
Notorai Tower No Magical > 170,000
Garamaya Ruins No Physical > 170,000
C6
Ishue Sanctuary
Tabire Castle No Fire, No Wind > 200,000
Engeon Montains No Earth, No Water > 200,000
Mirage Town Yuyuhaku No Wind > 210,000
Holy Land of Rajack No Earth > 220,000
C7
Undiscovered Continent
Unknown dungeon Only Earth > 200,000
Unknown dungeon Only Wind > 200,000
Unknown dungeon Only Fire > 220,000
Unknown dungeon Only Water > 220,000
C8
Undiscovered Continent
Unknown dungeon Only Fire > 360,000
Unknown dungeon Only Wind > 360,000
Unknown dungeon Only Earth > 400,000
Unknown dungeon Only Water > 390,000
C9
Undiscovered Continent
Unknown dungeon No Magic > 600,000
Unknown dungeon No Physical > 600,000
Unknown dungeon No SR, No SSR > 270,000
Unknown dungeon Only fully-evolved (++) > 730,000
Unknown dungeon Only fully evolved SR/SSR (++) > 700,000
C10
Undiscovered Continent
Unknown dungeon No Fire, No SSR > 615,000
Unknown dungeon No Earth > 800,000
Unknown dungeon No Wind > 830,000
Unknown dungeon Only non-evolved, No Water > 850,000
Unknown dungeon No Magic > 1,200,000
C11
Undiscovered Continent
Unknown dungeon No SR, No SSR > ~500,000
Unknown dungeon No Physical, No Water, No Wind > ~850,000
Unknown dungeon No Physical, No Earth, No Fire > ~850,000
Unknown dungeon Only SR > ~1,000,000
Unknown dungeon Only fully-evolved SR/SSR (++) > ~1,250,000







Show / Hide Undiscovered Continents, based on the Japanese wiki

Continents Edit

  • Locations marked with ★ should be explored to unlock next continent.
  • Rewards marked in gray are datas from the japanese wiki, rewards which are not (yet?) implemented in the english version of the game.
C1
Kodau Plain
   Show / Hide   
Location Exp Base
Cost
Time Required
Combat
Strength
Rewards
Equipments Cards
Explore fountain
Hantata Fountain
Level: 1
1 5 1 Hr Above
5,000
Great Success

Right physic Wind Spear +5
Left physic Guardian of Sanctuary +5
Body physic Rune Plate Armor +5

(C) Billiard Ball Lv8
(C) Bull Pig Lv5
(UC) Pham of Crimson Flame Lv5

Success

Right physic Spear +3
Left physic Knight's Shield +3
Body physic Rune Plate Armor +3

(C) Macho Rabbit Lv3

Failure

Right physic Short Sword +1

Explore cave
Gorusa Cave
Level: 1
1 6 1 Hr Above
5,000
Great Success

Right magic Staff of Illusion +5
Left magic Heavenly Scroll +5
Body magic Wind Speed Garment +5

(C) Shadow Knight Lv5
(C) Archangel Lv5
(UC) Elle of Lonely Fire Lv5

Success

Right magic Flail +3
Left magic Crystal Bracelet +3
Left physic Knight's Shield +3

(C) Bull Pig Lv3

Failure

Left physic Buckler +1

(C) Card Soldier Lv1

Explore forest
Token Forest
Level: 2
2 7 1 Hr Above
10,000
Great Success

Neck Golden Necklace +1
Right physic Heavy Axe +5
Left physic Dragon Scale +5

(C) Cart Lv1
(C) Ieyasu Lv5
(C) Masked Fairy Lv5
(UC) Sword of Spring Wind Miu Lv5

Success

Right physic Wind Spear +3
Left physic Magic Shield +3
Body physic Pirate's Clothes +3

(C) Card Soldier Lv3

Failure

Body physic Light Mail Armor +1

Explore ruins2
Ruto Ruins
Level: 2
2 8 2 Hr Above
12,000
Great Success

Ring Carbon Ring +1
Right magic Staff of the Wise +5
Body physic Pirate's Clothes +5

(C) Siren Lv5
(C) Salamander Lv5
(UC) Rukia of Jade Blade Lv5

Success

Right physic Whip +3
Body physic Chainmail +3

(C) Cart Lv1
(C) Corps Officer Lv3
(UC) Great Book of Earth Lv3

Failure

Right physic Short Sword +1
Body magic Robe +1

Explore mountain
Godam Mountain
Level: 3
2 9 2 Hr Above
30,000
Great Success

Neck Tourmaline Necklace +1
Right physic Damascus Sword +5
Body magic Aqua Robe +5

(C) Sextant Lv1
(C) Book of Earth Lv5
(C) Priestess of Fortune Lv5

Success

Left magic Medusa Shield +3
Body magic Magician's Clothes +3

(C) Sextant Lv1
(C) Salamander Lv3
(C) Bull Pig Lv3

Failure

Right physic Longsword +1
Body physic Adventurer's Clothes +1

C2
Jiin Plateau
   Show / Hide   
Location Exp Base
Cost
Time Required
Combat
Strength
Rewards
Equipments Cards
Explore castle
Bellerose Fortress
Level: 3
3 10 2 Hr Above
50,000
Great Success

Ring Ring of Anger +1
Right magic Crimson Buster +6
Unknown Heliodor x1

(C) Amulet Lv1
(C) Chronos Lv10
(C) Cart Lv1
(C) Captain Kid Lv10
(C) Book of Water Lv10

Success

Right magic Mace +4
Body magic Aqua Robe +4

(C) Amulet Lv1
(C) Shadow Knight Lv8

Failure

Body magic Apron +2
Right physic Axe +2

Explore ruins1
Rutsura Ruins
Level: 4
3 11 2 Hr Above
70,000
Great Success

Ring Night Ring +1
Right physic Bat Umbrella +6
Unknown Carnelian x1

(C) Waggon Lv1
(C) Poseidon Lv10
(C) Motionless King Lv10
(C) Book of Fire Lv10
(UC) Great Book of Water Lv10

Success

Neck Aging Necklace
Right physic Knife +4
Body physic Full Plate Armor +4

(C) Masked Fairy Lv8
(UC) Great Book of Water Lv8

Failure

Right magic Short Wand +2
Left physic Round Shield +2

Explore tower
Nushaya Tower
Level: 4
3 12 2 Hr Above
80,000
Great Success

Ring Magic Power Ring +1
Left magic Dagger +6
Unknown Kyanite x1

(C) Amulet Lv1
(C) Cart Lv1
(C) Devilish Priest Lv10
(C) Librarian Lv10
(C) Book of Wind Lv10

Success

Neck Aging Necklace
Right magic Oak Staff +4
Body physic Noble's Armor +4
Body magic Sorcerer's Robe +4

(C) Amulet Lv1

Failure

Left physic Buckler +2
Body physic Light Mail Armor +2

Explore village2
Ramudan Village
Level: 5
4 15 3 Hr Above
90,000
Great Success

Ring Earth Ring +1 (Earth)
Neck Talisman +2
Right physic Noble's Armor +6
Unknown Carnelian x2

(C) Globe Lv1
(C) Levia Lv10
(C) Angel Lv10
(UC) Tsukasa of Azure Spear Lv10

Success

Ring Heavy Ring
Body physic Mirror Shield +4

(C) Globe Lv1
(C) Martian Girl Lv8

Failure

Right physic Breastplate +2

(C) Macho Rabbit Lv2

Explore pyramid
Yaisen's Tomb
Level: 5
6 16 6 Hr Above
100,000
Great Success

Ring Flame Ring +1
Right magic Elemental Staff +6
Left physic Dragon Palace Shield +6
Unknown Heliodor x1

(C) Caravan Lv1
(C) Amulet Lv1
(C) Horned Demon Lv10
(C) Sarasvati Lv10

Success

Neck Heart Pendant
Left physic Guardian of Sanctuary +4
Body magic Heat Robe +4

(C) Billiard Ball Lv8
(C) Sparrow Swordsman Lv8

Failure

Right magic Club +2

(C) Bull Pig Lv2

C3
Geunt Wilderness
   Show / Hide   
Location Exp Base
Cost
Time Required
Combat
Strength
Rewards
Equipments Cards
Explore forest
Raguhishi Forest
Level: 6
5 15 6 Hr Above
110,000
Great Success

Neck Necklace of Seashells +2
Body magic Heat Robe +7
Unknown Carnelian x2

(C) Chariot Lv1
(C) Sextant Lv1
(C) Libra Witch Lv15
(C) Byakko Lv15
(UC) Destruction Sword Vera Lv15

Success

Ring Magic User's Ring +1
Right physic Mithril Sword +5
Left physic Copper Bars +5

(UC) Great Book of Fire Lv6
(UC) Great Book of Fire Lv12

Failure

Right magic Long Wand +2

(C) Shadow Knight Lv2

Explore fountain
Ruibere Water Source
Level: 6
6 16 8 Hr Above
60,000

NO
MAGIC
Great Success

Neck Choker of Peace +1
Neck Diamond Necklace +1
Neck Butterfly Necktie +1
Left magic Ruby Bracelet +7
Right physic Armor with Demon Inside +7
Unknown Carnelian x3
Unknown Scales of Kaicho x1

(C) Chariot Lv1
(C) Waggon Lv1
(C) Genbu Lv15
(C) Seiryu Lv15
(C) Demon Lv15

Success

Neck Butterfly Necktie +1
Right magic Mithril Rod +5

(C) Cart Lv1
(C) Demon Lv12
(C) Angel Lv12

Failure

Right physic Spear +2
Body magic Magic School Uniform +2

Explore village1
Grujin Village
Level: 6
6 16 8 Hr Above
60,000

NO
PHYSIC
Great Success

Neck Choker of Peace +1
Left magic Ruby Bracelet +7
Body physic Armor with Demon Inside +7
Unknown Heliodor x1

(C) Caravan Lv1
(C) Amulet Lv1
(C) Book of Earth Lv15
(C) Suzaku Lv15
(UC) White Warrior Cecil Lv15

Success

Neck Diamond Necklace +1
Right physic Rapier +5
Left physic Copper Bars +5

(C) Sextant Lv1
(C) Horned Demon Lv12

Failure

Left magic Agate Bracelet +2

(C) Masked Fairy Lv2

Explore mountain
El Back Mountains
Level: 7
7 22 8 Hr Above
115,000
Great Success

Ring Opal Ring +1
Right physic Zombie Killer +7
Unknown Kyanite x1
Unknown Scales of Kaicho x1

(C) Cart Lv1
(C) Globe Lv1
(C) Book of Water Lv15
(C) Ishtar Lv15
(UC) White Warrior Cecil Lv15

Success

Ring Aging Ring +1
Neck Heart Pendant +1
Body physic Mithril Chain +5

(C) Libra Witch Lv12
(UC) Great Book of Earth Lv12

Failure

Right magic Flail +2

Explore castle
Dorango Castle
Level: 7
10 23 12 Hr Above
120,000
Great Success

Neck Necklace of Glory +1
Body physic Silver Bars +7
Unknown Carnelian x3
Unknown Kyanite x1
Unknown Heliodor x1
Unknown Scales of Kaicho x1

(C) Globe Lv1
(C) Book of Fire Lv15
(UC) Great Book of Earth Lv15
(UC) White Warrior Cecil Lv15
(R) Little Devil Camus Lv15

Success

Body physic Copper Bars +5
Body physic Noble's Armor +5

(C) Waggon Lv1
(C) Priestess of Fortune Lv12
(UC) Great Book of Water Lv12

Failure

Body physic Large Shield +2

C4
Teromi Highland
   Show / Hide   
Location Exp Base
Cost
Time Required
Combat
Strength
Rewards
Equipments Cards
Explore cave
Jio Cave
Level: 8
4 18 4 Hr Above
160,000
Great Success

Ring Destruction of Evil Ring +1
Left physic Silver Bars +8
Unknown Kyanite x1

(C) Globe Lv1
(C) Amulet Lv1
(C) Alchemist Lv20
(C) Book of Wind Lv20
(UC) Great Book of Water Lv20

Success

Ring Opal Ring +1
Left physic Silver Bars +5
Body magic Clothes of Fur +5

(C) Caravan Lv1
(C) Archangel Lv15

Failure

Right physic Whip +3

(C) Bull Pig Lv3

Explore pyramid
Liche Cemetery
Level: 8
9 15 12 Hr Above
150,000
Great Success

Ring Fairy Ring +1
Left magic Moonlit Night Barrier +8
Unknown Carnelian x3
Unknown Heliodor x1

(C) Cart Lv1
(C) Sextant Lv1
(C) Amulet Lv1
(C) Omohikane Lv20
(C) Chronos Lv20
(R) Ghostly Apparition Mea Lv20

Success

Ring Amulet Ring +1
Body physic Mithril Armor +5
Unknown Carnelian x1

(C) Caravan Lv1
(C) Amulet Lv1
(C) Ieyasu Lv15

Failure

Right magic Mace +3

Explore ruins1
Merton Temple Remains
Level: 9
13 15 20 Hr Above
125,000
Great Success

Neck Storm Choker +1
Right magic Moon Wand +5
Body magic Siren's Robe +8
Unknown Carnelian x2
Unknown Kyanite x1
Unknown Scales of Dragon x1

(C) Cart Lv1
(C) Waggon Lv1
(C) Captain Kid Lv20
(C) Loki of Hell Lv20
(R) Wind Messenger Sophie Lv20

Success

Ring Power Ring +2
Neck Crystal Necklace +1 (Water)
Right magic Moon Wand +5
Unknown Carnelian x2
Unknown Heliodor x1

(C) Cart Lv1
(UC) Great Book of Fire Lv15

Failure

Body physic Knight's Shield +3

Explore tower
Iron Arm Lighthouse
Level: 9
9 16 12 Hr Above
150,000
Great Success

Neck Noble Bell Necklace +1
Left physic Silver Bars +8
Body physic Megasect's Shell +8
Unknown Scales of Kaicho x1

(C) Chariot Lv1
(C) Poseidon Lv20
(C) Thunder God Lv20
(UC) Great Book of Earth Lv15

Success

Ring Swordsman's Ring +1
Right physic Heavy Axe +5

(C) Chariot Lv1
(C) Motionless King Lv15
(UC) Great Book of Earth Lv20

Failure

Body magic Magician's Clothes +3

(C) Billiard Ball Lv3

Explore fountain
Regahan Fountain
Level: 10
16 22 24 Hr Above
155,000
Great Success

Unknown ¿Ring of Pearls +1?
Neck Jewels of Pure Gold God +1 (Water)
Left physic Silver Bars +8
Unknown Scales of Dragon x1

(C) Cart Lv1
(C) Waggon Lv1
(C) Protective Deity Lv20
(C) Motionless King Lv20

Success

Ring Ring of Healing +1
Right magic Staff of the Wise +5
Left physic Silver Bars +5

(C) Waggon Lv1
(C) Chronos Lv15

Failure

Right physic Knife +3

Explore mountain
Wanpi Mountains
Level: 10
9 22 12 Hr Above
165,000
Great Success

Ring Topaz Ring +1
Neck Sea King's Ribbon +1
Left physic Silver Bars +8

(C) Amulet Lv1
(C) Aion Lv20
(UC) White Warrior Cecil Lv20
(UC) Great Book of Fire Lv20

Success

Ring Star Ring +1
Right physic Damascus Sword +5
Body physic Silver Breastplate +5
Unknown Carnelian x2

(C) Chariot Lv1
(C) Captain Kid Lv15

Failure

Left magic Crystal Bracelet +3

C5
Shaid Peninsula
   Show / Hide   
Location Exp Base
Cost
Time Required
Combat
Strength
Rewards
Equipments Cards
Explore ruins1
Kuromate Temple Remain
Level: 11
16 18 24 Hr Above
100,000

ONLY
FIRE
Great Success

Unknown ¿Aqua Ring +1?
Body magic Mysterious Robe +9
Unknown Carnelian x5
Unknown Kyanite x2
Unknown Heliodor x2

¿(C) Caravan Lv1?
(C) Sextant Lv1
(UC) Great Book of Earth Lv25
¿(UC) Great Book of Water Lv25?
(UC) Great Book of Wind Lv25

Success

Ring Golden Ring +2
Left physic Silver Bars +7
Unknown Carnelian x2

(C) Waggon Lv1
(UC) Great Book of Fire Lv18
(C) Poseidon Lv18

Failure

Unknown ¿Oak staff +3?

Explore fountain
Ramoon Wetlands
Level: 11
16 18 24 Hr Above
100,000

ONLY
WATER
Great Success

Neck Detective Girl's Necktie +1
Unknown ¿Kasoke Phantom Necklace +1?
Body physic Vampire's Mail +9
Unknown Carnelian x10

(C) Cart Lv1
(C) Globe Lv1
¿(SR) Magic Book of Water Lv25?
(R) Ice Killer Maid Hyoka Lv25
(UC) Great Book of Earth Lv25
(UC) Great Book of Fire Lv25

Success

Neck Lilith Necklace +1
Body physic Armor with Demon Inside +7
Unknown Carnelian x5

(C) Sextant Lv1
(UC) Great Book of Earth Lv18
(UC) Great Book of Water Lv18
(C) Sarasvati Lv18

Failure
 
Explore pyramid
Natiu Graveyard
Level: 12
16 18 24 Hr Above
110,000

ONLY
EARTH
Great Success

Unknown ¿Detective Girl's Necktie +1?
Unknown ¿Robe of the hero +9?
Unknown Heliodor x2

¿(C) Sextant Lv1?
(C) Globe Lv1
(SR) Magic Book of Earth Lv25
¿(R) Pure Girl Marin Lv25?
(UC) Great Book of Water Lv25
(UC) Great Book of Fire Lv25

Success

Unknown ¿Mage Ring +1?
Neck Gorgon's Eye +1
Body physic Soldier's Mail Armor +7
Unknown Carnelian x2

(C) Caravan Lv1
(UC) Great Book of Water Lv18
(C) Librarian Lv18

Failure

Unknown ¿Medusa Shield +3?

¿(C) Sparrow Swordsman Lv3?

Explore cave
Tatain Windhole
Level: 12
20 18 24 Hr Above
110,000

ONLY
WIND
Great Success

Ring Ring of Revenge +1
Unknown ¿¿Blue tie of Mercy +1??
Neck Necklace of Thunder +1
Right magic Jadeite Bracelet +9

(C) Amulet Lv1
¿(C) Waggon Lv1?
(SR) Magic Book of Water Lv25
(C) Byakko Lv25

Success

Neck Aging Necklace +1

(UC) Great Book of Earth Lv18
¿(UC) Great Book of Water Lv18?
(UC) Great Book of Wind Lv18
(C) Devilish Priest Lv18

Failure

Unknown ¿Mithril Sword +3?

Explore tower
Notorai Tower
Level: 13
23 25 36 Hr Above
170,000

NO
MAGIC
Great Success

Unknown ¿Diviner ring +1?
Neck Necklace of Thunder +1
Right physic Bloody sack +9
Unknown Carnelian x5
Unknown Kyanite x3
Unknown Heliodor x3
Unknown Dragon scale x1
Unknown Kaicho scale x1

¿(C) Globe Lv?
(SR) Magic Book of Fire Lv25
¿(UC) Great Book of Earth Lv25?
(C) Alchemist Lv25

Success

Neck Goddess necklace +1
Body magic Siren's Robe +7
Unknown Carnelian x3

(C) Chariot Lv1
(UC) Great Book of Wind Lv18
(C) Levia Lv18

Failure

Unknown ¿Mithril Rod +3?

¿(C) Libra Witch Lv3?

Explore ruins2
Garamaya Ruins
Level: 13
23 25 36 Hr Above
170,000

NO
PHYSIC
Great Success

Unknown ¿Berserker Ring +1?
Unknown ¿Divine guard +8?
Left physic Gold Bars +9
Unknown Kaicho scale x2

¿(C) Sextant Lv1?
(C) Seiryu Lv25
(UC) Great Book of Earth Lv25
¿(UC) Great Book of Water Lv25
(UC) Great Book of Wind Lv25

Success

Unknown ¿Feather Ring +1?
Left physic Silver Bars +7
Body magic Holy Robe +7
Unknown Carnelian x3

(C) Sextant Lv1
(UC) Great Book of Fire Lv18

Failure

Unknown ¿Rapier +3?

C6
Ishue Sanctuary
   Show / Hide   
Location Exp Base
Cost
Time Required
Combat
Strength
Rewards
Equipments Cards
Explore fountain
Niki Lake
Level: 14
7 24 8 Hr Above
220,000
Great Success

Unknown Just Pirate's Brooch +1
Body physic Warrior's Clothes +10
Left physic Gold Bars +10
Left physic Silver Bars +10
Unknown Carnelian x8
Unknown Kyanite x4
Unknown Heliodor x4

(C) Cart Lv1
(C) Waggon Lv1
(SR) Magic Book of Fire Lv30
(C) Suzaku Lv30

Success

Ring Magic Power Ring +1
Neck War Prisoner's Necklace
Left physic Silver Bars +7
Body physic Megasect's Shell +7
Unknown Carnelian x3

(C) Suzaku Lv20

Failure

Unknown Mirror Shield +4

(C) Angel Lv20

Explore castle
Tabire Castle
Level: 14
9 21 12 Hr Above
200,000

NO
FIRE,
WIND
Great Success

Ring Overlord's Ring +1
Right magic Howl of the Silver Wolf +10
Unknown Kaicho Scales x1

(C) Caravan Lv1
(SR) Magic Book of Wind Lv30
(R) General of Fire Flare Lv30
(UC) Great Book of Earth Lv30
(UC) Great Book of Water Lv30

Success

Neck Clear pendant +1 (water)
Right magic Elemental staff +7

(C) Chariot Lv1
(C) Alchemist Lv20
(C) Genbu Lv20
(C) Byakko Lv20

Failure

Left magic Scripture of Immortality +4

Explore mountain
Engeon Montains
Level: 14
9 21 12 Hr Above
200,000

NO
EARTH
WATER
Great Success

Ring Stone Ring +1 (earth)

(C) Sextant Lv1
(C) Amulet Lv1
(SR) Magic Book of Earth Lv30
(R) Mage of Madder Naga Lv30
(UC) Great Book of Earth Lv30
(UC) Great Book of Water Lv30
(UC) Great Book of Fire Lv30

Success

Ring Wind Ring +1 (wind)
Left physic Gale Breath +7
Left physic Silver Bars +7

(C) Globe Lv1
(UC) Great Book of Fire Lv20
(C) Seiryu Lv20

Failure


Explore cave
Rolokeshin Cave
Level: 15
16 25 24 Hr Above
205,000
Great Success

Unknown ¿¿Divination Ring +1??
Ring Lucky Ring +1
Unknown Kyanite x4
Unknown Heliodor x4
Unknown Kaicho Scales x3

(C) Chariot Lv1
(C) Amulet Lv1
(SR) Magic Book of Water Lv30
(SR) Magic Book of Fire Lv30
(R) Quiet Knight Athena Lv30
(UC) Great Book of Water Lv30
(UC) Great Book of Fire Lv30

Success

Ring Deadly ring +1
Left magic Diamond Bracelet +7
Unknown Kyanite x2

(UC) Great Book of Earth Lv20
(UC) Great Book of Fire Lv20
(UC) Great Book of Wind Lv20
(C) Ishtar Lv20

Failure

Unknown ¿Clothes of Fur +4?
Unknown ¿Wizard Rod +4?

Explore village2
Mirage Town Yuyuhaku
Level: 15
23 26 36 Hr Above
210,000

NO
WIND
Great Success

Unknown ¿¿Ring of the new moon +1??
Ring Lucky Ring +1
Neck Beast's Brooch +1 (earth)
Neck Evil Spirit Necklace +1
Unknown ¿¿Maitoshi collar +1?? 
Left physic Gold Bars +10
Unknown Carnelian x4
Unknown Kyanite x2
Unknown Kaicho Scales x5

(C) Globe Lv1
(UC) Great Book of Wind Lv30

Success

Ring Lucky Ring +1
Neck Clear pendant +1
Right physic Zombie Killer +7
Left physic Silver Bars +7
Unknown Giant Bird feather x1

(C) Caravan+ Lv1

Failure

Unknown ¿Katana +4?

Explore ruins1
Holy Land of Rajack
Level: 15
17 26 24 Hr Above
220,000

NO
EARTH
Great Success

Ring Onyx ring +1
Ring Ring of Revenge +1
Unknown ¿¿Platinum Ring +1??
Right magic Gale Stick +10
Unknown Dragon Scales x2
Unknown Kaicho Scales x3

(C) Sextant Lv1
(SR) Magic Book of Fire Lv30
(R) Ice Killer Maid Hyoka Lv30
(C) Thunder God Lv30

Success

Unknown ¿Half-moon ring +1?
Ring Ring of Wind +1
Neck Evil Spirit Necklace + 1
Left physic Aura Shield +7
Body magic Mysterious Robe +7
Unknown Dragon Scale x1
Unknown Giant Bird feather x1

(UC) Great Book of Water Lv20

Failure

Body physic Mithril Armor +4


Limited Events Edit

Academy Event
Kodau Plain (from 2016/03/13 until 2016/04/05)
   Show / Hide   
Location Exp Base
Cost
Time Required
Combat
Strength
Rewards
Equipments Cards
Senbonzakura
Academy Cherry-Blossoms
Level: 4
4 12 5 Hr Above
70,000
Great Success

Academy Cherry-Blossom x(2→8)
Left physicCopper Bars +20
RingCherry-Blossom Ring +1

(UC) Great Book of Earth Lv30
(UC) Great Book of Fire Lv30
(UC) Great Book of Water Lv30
(UC) Great Book of Wind Lv30

Success

Academy Cherry-Blossom x(1→3)

(UC) Great Book of Earth Lv12
(UC) Great Book of Fire Lv12
(UC) Great Book of Water Lv12
(UC) Great Book of Wind Lv12

Failure

Right physic Longsword +2

(C) Book of Earth Lv2

Explore pyramid
Ruins of Evil Energy
Level: 4
4 12 6 Hr Above
75,000
Great Success

School Badge x(2→8)

Necklace of the Dead +1

(UC) Great Book of Earth Lv30
(UC) Great Book of Fire Lv30
(UC) Great Book of Water Lv30
(UC) Great Book of Wind Lv30

Success

School Badge x(1→3)

(UC) Great Book of Earth Lv12
(UC) Great Book of Fire Lv12
(UC) Great Book of Water Lv12
(UC) Great Book of Wind Lv12

Failure

Left physic Whip +2

(C) Book of Water Lv2

Exploration Cards Edit

For the complete list of Exploration Skills, please refer to Exploration Skills List

Cart card
Cart
Cost Reduction by (20/25)%
Caravan card
Caravan
Shorter Exploration Time by (15/18)%
Globe card
Globe
Treasure Rate (3/4)UP
Sextant
Sextant
Achievable Experience (15/20)%UP
Amulet
Amulet
Great Success Chance (5/8)%UP
Wagon card
Waggon
Shorter Exploration Time by (10/12)%
Chariot
Chariot
Combat Strength +(5000/6000)

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.