After exiting Windy Cave, you get to Forest of Morning Fog.
Quest Details Edit
|Stage||Stamina||Exp||Gila||Reward 1||Reward 2||Reward 3|
|1||3||3||40-80||(C) Horned Demon Lv1 (Earth)||(C) Priestess of Fortune Lv1 (Fire)||Breastplate|
|2||3||3||40-80||Large Shield||Long Wand||(C) Archangel Lv1 (Wind)|
|3||3||3||40-80||(C) Bull Pig Lv1 (Wind)||(C) Ieyasu Lv1 (Earth)||Club|
|4||3||3||40-80||(C) Masked Fairy Lv1 (Water)||(C) Siren Lv1 (Water)||Magic School Uniform|
|5||4||3||40-80||Breastplate||Encyclopedia of Magic||(UC) Elle of Lonely Fire Lv1 (Fire)|
|Boss||Slug King (HP: 10000)||(UC) Tsukasa of Azure Spear Lv1 (Earth)|
|Navi's quotes at ending|
- Oh, Sir Knight! The Fog has dissipated!
- It seems that we have left the Forest of Morning Fog!
- And with that... There it is!
- You can see the Temple of the Water Spirits!
- The Temple of the Water Spirits, a temple to worship the spirits of the sea, seems to have been built in days long ago.
- When we make it through this place, we should come out to the shore of the legendary tower!
- Gather up your fighting spirit, and let's go!
|List of Mega Bosses you can encounter|
|Anywhere you go, Mega Bosses you can encounter is only determined by the last quest you have access to.|
|Previous Quest: Windy Cave (5)||Next Quest: Temple of the Water Spirits (7)|