Full of emotions and animation, both think they are getting near the final battle, but...
Quest Details Edit
|Stage||Stamina||Exp||Gila||Reward 1||Reward 2||Reward 3|
|1||6||6||70-110||Knife||Oak Staff||(C) Poseidon Lv2 (Water)|
|2||6||6||70-110||Full Plate Armor||Clothes of Fur||(C) Priestess of Fortune Lv2 (Fire)|
|3||6||6||70-110||Scripture of Immortality||Mirror Shield||(C) Archangel Lv2 (Wind)|
|4||6||6||70-110||Knight's Shield||Mithrill Sword||(C) Captain Kid Lv2 (Earth)|
|5||6||6||70-110||Mithrill Chain||(C) Libra Witch Lv2 (Water)||(C) Bull Pig Lv2 (Wind)|
|Boss||Golem (HP: 16000)||(UC) Rukia of Jade Blade Lv1 (Wind)|
|Navi's quotes at ending|
- Sir Knight! We've arrived at the top floor of Mirage Tower!
- It was a long, long journey!!
- Oh, i can't hold back the tears...!!
- The legendary hidden treasure is on that pedestal... Huh?
- There's no treasure? No legendary hidden treasure? No Way! Despite all we've done to get here?!
- ... Huh? What's that...?
- This, this is the mark of the Witches' Teleportation Team!!
- Sir Knight!
- Apparently, the witches stole the treasure before us! This is unforgivable! After all we've done, suffering through so many hardships!
- Our only choice is to attack the Witches' Lair!!
- Give 'em a good one-two punch!!
- From here, the Witches' Lair is far up north, across the Sacred Montain of Driffting Snow.
- Let's take back the treasure before it's used for evil purposes!
|List of Mega Bosses you can encounter|
|Anywhere you go, Mega Bosses you can encounter is only determined by the last quest you have access to.|
|Previous Quest: Coast of Twilight (8)||Next Quest: Sacred Mountain of Drifting Snow (10)|