After the witches steal the treasure, the heroes march towards their den.
Quest Details Edit
|Stage||Stamina||Exp||Gila||Reward 1||Reward 2||Reward 3|
|1||5||5||80-120||Knife||Oak Staff||(C) Siren Lv1 (Water)|
|2||5||5||80-120||Apron||Chainmail||(C) Sparrow Swordsman Lv1 (Wind)|
|3||5||5||80-120||Agate Bracelet||Large Shield||(C) Masked Fairy Lv1 (Water)|
|4||5||5||80-120||Crystal Bracelet||Longsword||(C) Billiard Ball Lv1 (Earth)|
|5||7||5||80-120||Clothes of Fur||(C) Macho Rabbit Lv1 (Fire)||(UC) White Warrior Cecil Lv1 (Water)|
|Boss||Headless Horseman (HP: 18000)||(UC) Rukia of Jade Blade Lv1 (Wind)|
|Navi's quotes at ending|
- Sir Knight... It's cold here... O, oh! Huh, it became a little bit warmer.
- You did it! You crossed The Sacred Mountain of Drifting Snow!
- Just a bit longer and i would have frozen solid!
- Ahead of us is a place where spirits dwell. A place where people do not ordinarily enter, known as The Fountain of Spirits.
- It's a very dangerous place for humans, so proceed with caution!
|List of Mega Bosses you can encounter|
|Anywhere you go, Mega Bosses you can encounter is only determined by the last quest you have access to.|
|Previous Quest: Mirage Tower (9)||Next Quest: Fountain of Spirits (11)|