After taking shelter into the cave, you proceed your adventure.
Quest Details Edit
|Stage||Stamina||Exp||Gila||Reward 1||Reward 2||Reward 3|
|1||5||5||40-70||Longsword||Large Shield||(C) Horned Demon Lv1 (Earth)|
|2||5||5||40-70||Magic School Uniform||Long Wand||(C) Libra Witch Lv1 (Water)|
|3||5||5||40-70||Breastplate||Encyclopedia of Magic||(C) Demon Lv1 (Fire)|
|4||5||5||40-70||Longdsword||Encyclopedia of Magic||(C) Angel Lv1 (Wind)|
|5||5||5||40-70||(C) Demon Lv1 (Fire)||(C) Billiard Ball Lv1 (Earth)||Magic School Uniform|
|Boss||Demon with Club (HP: 9000)||(UC) Tsukasa of Azure Spear Lv1 (Earth)|
|Navi's quotes at ending|
- Sir Knight! I can see the exit from Windy Cave ahead! It was quite long, wasn't it?
- Next is the long-awaited Forest of Morning Fog, the always misty, mysterious forest.
- Since long ago monsters have lived in this forest; even adventurers tries to avoid this dangerous area.
- But you must pass through here if you wish to make it to the legendary tower!
- I, Navi, will help you as much as i can so please, do your best!
|List of Mega Bosses you can encounter|
|Anywhere you go, Mega Bosses you can encounter is only determined by the last quest you have access to.|
|Previous Quest: Valley of Boiling Sand (4)||Next Quest: Forest of Morning Fog (6)|